USB 3.2 Gen2 USB-A AOC Fiber Optic Extension Cable - 20m
- Article No. FX-I650-020
- EAN 4251364738115
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Your Price *
All prices excl. value added tax
PureLinks USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) Cable: High-Speed Data Transfer, Superior Quality
Experience lightning-fast data transfer and exceptional performance with the PureLinks USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) cable. Designed to deliver maximum speed and reliability, this cable offers a range of impressive features for an optimal data transfer experience.
- USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) - 10 Gbps data transfer: Enjoy ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps, allowing you to transfer large files and stream high-definition content with ease.
- Gold-plated precision contacts: The gold-plated contacts ensure a secure and reliable connection, minimizing signal loss and maximizing signal integrity for superior audio and video quality.
- USB-A male to USB-A female, full-metal housing: The USB-A male to USB-A female design allows for easy connectivity and compatibility with a wide range of devices. The full-metal housing provides durability and protection.
- Hybrid cable, unidirectional, USB 2.0 backward compatible: The hybrid cable design combines the benefits of USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) with USB 2.0 backward compatibility, allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
- With EMI protection, low attenuation, no external power supply required: The cable is equipped with EMI protection to minimize electromagnetic interference, ensuring a stable and reliable connection. It also has low attenuation for optimal signal transmission and does not require an external power supply.
Upgrade your data transfer experience with the PureLinks USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) cable. Enjoy high-speed data transfer, superior quality, and unmatched performance.
The cables comply with the USB standard SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (also called SuperSpeed+ or USB 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 Gen2 and USB2.0) and are able to transfer data at up to 10Gbps or 900MB per second or upto 480Mbps over USB2.0.
The small cable diameter of only 4.5mm allows an extremely tight bending radius of up to 45mm (static) or 90mm (dynamic), which makes them especially relevant for laying / installation in narrow environments, such as the back of a rack.
The USB-A connectors on both sides are equipped with gold-plated precision contacts on the one hand and a nickel-plated plug shell on the other hand. These refinements make the connectors unsusceptible to corrosion and thus guarantee a permanently functioning data transmission.
Due to its hybrid construction, this cable cannot be used for USB Power Delivery profiles. The maximum power transmitted is 5V with 0.9A for a maximum of 4.5W charging potential.
The intended use of this cable is to connect USB huddle cams and/or other USB conference devices, such as webcams or digital conference phones with the operating hardware located far away, e.g. in a separate rack room. These long distances can now be bypassed effortlessly and in combination with the AV connection.
|USB 3.2 (Gen2x1) – 10 Gbps data transfer|
|Gold-plated precision contacts|
|USB-A male to USB-A female, full-metal housing|
|Hybrid cable, unidirectional, USB 2.0 backward compatible|
|With EMI protection, low attenuation, no external power supply required|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,80|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,80|
|Product 1. Length in cm||20|
|Product 1. Width in cm||20|
|Product 1. Height in cm||3,5|
|Packaging 1. Length in cm||24|
|Packaging 1. Width in cm||22,5|
|Packaging 1. Height in cm||4|
|Master Carton Length in cm||46,5|
|Master Carton Width in cm||42,5|
|Master Carton Height in cm||26,5|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||84718000000|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||20|
|1x FiberX FX-I650 USB-A AOC Fiber Optic Extension Cable|
|1x User Manual DE/EN|
|1x Warning Card|