Diese Website benutzt Cookies, die für den technischen Betrieb der Website erforderlich sind und stets gesetzt werden. Andere Cookies werden nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung gesetzt.
Diese Cookies sind für die Grundfunktionen des Shops notwendig.
Alle Cookies ablehnen
Alle Cookies annehmen
Diese Cookies werden genutzt um das Einkaufserlebnis noch ansprechender zu gestalten, beispielsweise für die Wiedererkennung des Besuchers.
Statistik & Tracking
QuattroPod - Wireless Multi Display System
- Référence EZ-QPT01
- Code EAN 4712899900243
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Prix HT *
Alle Preise zzgl. gesetzlicher MwSt.
QuattroPod 4K Transmitter
QuattroPod provides a user-friendly and efficient environment for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications and provides wireless connectivity in up to 30 meters for any device to transmit to existing projectors or monitors!
With full support for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, the system is compatible with notebooks, tablets and smartphones from virtually any manufacturer and can be used across platforms and manufacturers. Thanks to support for UltraHD / 4K / 2160p resolutions, state-of-the-art display devices with up to 3840 x 2160 pixels can be integrated into the system. Up to 64 wireless transmitters can be connected to one receiver, while one QuattroPod receiver can receive and display the contents of up to 4 transmitters simultaneously (QuadView / MultiView). With Apple Airplay, AV signals from iPad & iPhone can even be transmitted directly to a QuttroPod receiver - no dedicated transmitter is required. With QuattroPod, tedious software installations or additional app downloads are no longer necessary. Thanks to "Plug & Play", the transmitter can easily be connected via HDMI, DisplayPort or USB. Pressing a button on the top of the device activates the corresponding transmitter and transmits this signal to the connected receiver. In addition, QuattroPod can send the control data of a touch display (up to 10 point multitouch) in the opposite direction, back to a connected Windows device so it can be controlled directly from the monitor / projector with touch gestures.
This article includes: QuattroPod 4K Transmitter
QuattroPod - Wireless BYOD Connectivity without Software, for any Device and Operating System
The QuattroPod system is an innovative solution for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) conferencing and improves collaboration by wirelessly sharing screens. A QuattroPod receiver can be connected to 64 transmitters and display the content of up to four of them simultaneously on one display. Conferences and presentations become interactive at the touch of a button, without tedipous tangle or compatibility issues.
Any device & OS
The HDMI, DisplayPort and USB inputs on any transmitter allow the connection to any device, such as notebooks, tablets and smartphones, regardless of the manufacturer or operating system used.
Learn & Study Together
In school / university the joint editing of digital content is an integral part for good results. QuattroPod simplifies the procedure considerably thanks to cross-platform and cross-manufacturer compatibility and so does not distract from the actual work!
On the Road
Extreme flexibility without any imponderabilities - sales and field representatives like to be able to use the own hardware for their customer presentations on site. Simply take a QuattroPod receiver and transmitter with you and the presentation can be held directly from your own device, such as a laptop or tablet. Thanks to the MultiView function, one display can show up to 4 streams simultaneously so customers can also contribute to the discussion with their own device, e.g. smartphone!
Long range, full resolution
The QuattroPod receivers can output screen resolutions up to 4K / UltraHD / 2160p and are therefore fully compatible with existing 4K / UHD screens. The distance between transmitter and receiver modules can be up to 30 meters. Smaller output resolutions such as FullHD / 1080p are of course also no problem for QuattroPod.
At the push of a button or AirPlay
On the top of each transmitter is a push button that transmits the respective input signal to the connected receiver, when pressed. This makes any software / app installation unnecessary. Alternatively, compatible Apple devices can transmit to a receiver via AirPlay and without the need for a dedicated transmitter.
Touch displays / projectors with touch function can use QuattroPod to transmit their control data in the opposite direction to a Windows-based input device. So the connected input device can easily be operated using the display's touch function (up to 10-point multitouch)!
- Easy-to-use, efficient environment for BYOD applications and wireless connectivity in up to 30 meters with any device
- Full support of Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, for notebooks, tablets and smartphones from almost any manufacturer
- Support of UltraHD / 4K / 2160p resolutions for state-of-the-art display devices with up to 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Up to 64 wireless transmitters with one receiver. One unit receives and displays the contents from up to 4 transmitters simultaneously (QuadView / MultiView), incl. Apple Airplay support
- Plug & Play - Simply connect via HDMI, DisplayPort or USB and present at the touch of a button
- For maximum interactivity and control, the touch control data is sent back to a Windows device in the opposite direction
Installation and Start-up
1. Connect the QuattroPod receiver with the power supply and then via HDMI with the desired display device
2. The QuattroPod transmitter should also be powered first, either via 5V USB (min. 1A) or PoE function (Power over Ethernet)
3a. PCs, notebooks, etc. are connected to the transmitter via HDMI/Mini DisplayPort
3b. Smartphones & tablets can be connected to the transmitter using the respective charging cable
4. When the "Send" push button on the top of each transmitter is pressed, the transmission of the connected input signal to the connected receiver is started, with the first connected user acting as the "master", if several transmitters are connected
How to install a firmware update:
1. Note your IP address, which you can find at the bottom left of your QuattroPod starting page.
2. Enter the IP address in a browser tab of your PC and log in with your administrator account.
3. Under "Manage Devices" you will see the list of QuattroPod devices in the system. Select the QuattroPods to be updated and click "Update".
|Wireless transmission of up to 4 simultaneous AV contents to 1 screen via transmitter with HDMI and mini DisplayPort ports (Multiview)|
|Designed for Notebooks, Tablets and Smartphones with all common operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android)|
|Apple Airplay transmissions from iPad or iPhone without QuattroPod transmitter, transmissions from Android devices via QuattroPod App|
|Input and output resolutions up to 4K UltraHD 30Hz, 802.11ac, 5GHz WLAN, Gigabit Ethernet with PoE, dual antennas|
|Single Transmitter set with 1x Transmitter|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,14|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,19|
|Product 1. Length in cm||8|
|Product 1. Width in cm||8|
|Product 1. Height in cm||2,8|
|Packaging 1. Length in cm||16|
|Packaging 1. Width in cm||10|
|Packaging 1. Height in cm||6,3|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85176200000|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||1|
|Input connector(s)||1x RJ45 (PoE), 1x USB, 1x HDMI, 1x miniDP|
|Power connector(s)||via USB|
|Digital video formats||4K@30Hz via HDMI|
|Digital audio formats||via HDMI|
|Power consumption||DC: 5V1A | PoE: 5V3A|
|Supported standards||802.11ac, HDMI, miniDP, USB|
|Maximum resolution||4K / UltraHD / 2160p @30Hz|
|Safety||CE, FCC, BSMI, TELEC|
|1x QuattroPod 4K Transmitter|
|1x Cable Set (1x short HDMI cables, 1x short miniDP cables)|