These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
10G 16-Port (8X8F) Stackable Managed Switch M4300, 19" / 2RU
- Article No. IPAV10G-8X8F
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Your Price *
All prices excl. value added tax
IPAV Pro - Professional AV Extension, IP Switching & Signal Processing
Netgear Switch for Rack Integration (2 RU)
Riding on the success of the IPAV Pro series of 10G rugged SDVoE products, PureLink now brings a 10G Network switch that can not only handle the 10GBASET data load required by SDVoE, but also has the professional connections you expect.
Working in partnership with Netgear, Purelink has stripped away the commercial parts of Netgear's 4300 series leaving only the fundamental core components, and then encased them in a rugged 19" rack-chassis.
Professional, SDVoE™ Compliant AV over IP Products
Fully equipped with a range of professional connection standards such as etherCON CAT6a, opticalCON DUO and FiberFox EBC1502 the IPAV10G-8X8F can handle any situation you can throw at it, while retaining the powerful networking features from Netgear.
The delivery of professional standard uncompressed video over 10 Gigabit Ethernet plus audio and control has never been easier. Using the zero touch approach, absolutely no setup is required - a true plug and play experience when used with the IPAV Pro range of transmitters and receivers.
The IPAV10G-8X8F makes professional AV/IT convergence a reality.
World's First Rugged 10G Network Switch
• First rugged 10G Network switch ever
• Eight Neutrik® EtherCon Connectors
• Eight Neutrik® OpticalCon Connectors
• Alternatively equippable with FiberFox®Connectors
• HDMI 2.0 and SDVoE Signal Transmission
• Zero Touch AV-over-IP with pre-configured L2 Multicast (SDVoE-ready)
• Uncompressed AV signal transmission at max. 4K@60Hz with HDR, zero-frame latency
• PoE+ (30 watts per port), hot swap, redundant power supplies, full provisioning
• Vertical or horizontal flexible stacking with management unit hitless failover and nonstop forwarding (NSF) across operational stack members
• Stacking and distributed link aggregation allow for multi-resiliency with zero downtime and load balancing capabilities
• Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G, 10G and 40G stacking with nonstop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover redundancy
|World’s First Rugged 10G Network Switch for 2RU Rack Integration|
|Eight Neutrik® etherCon Connectors + Eight Neutrik® opticalCon Connectors / Alternatively equippable with FiberFox® Connectors|
|HDMI 2.0 and SDVoE Signal Transmission|
|Zero Touch AV-over-IP with pre-configured L2 Multicast (SDVoE-ready)|
|Uncompressed AV signal transmission at max. 4K@60Hz incl. HDR, seamless switching|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||0,00|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||7326909890|
|Input connector(s)||8x 10G Dual LC Multimode (opticalCON DUO, Neutrik D-Type), 8x 10G Cat (Cat.6A etherCON, Neutrik D-Type)|
|Power connector(s)||Dual, Daisy-Chain|
|Dimensions||1RU, 19" Rack|
|Transmission modes||10G Multimode Fiber via Duplex LC (300m), 10G Kupfer via Cat.6A (100m)|
|Further standards||Status LEDs: Power, Fan, Stack Master + Stack ID (LED) | Reset Button|
|Safety||CE, REACH, ROHS|
|1x IPAV10G-8X8F Netgear M4300 as PureLink IPAV Pro Rack Module|