IPAV PRO - 4K AV over IP Transmitter, Rugged Chassis
- Article No. IPAV1100-TX
- EAN 4251364715994
- Für weitere Informationen bitte einloggen.
- Your Price *
All prices excl. value added tax
Professional AV Extension, IP Switching & Signal Processing - Transmitter / Input-Node
The world's first SDVoE™ compliant set of IP-based transmitter and receiver with dual signal transmission via copper or fiber optic cable, leveraging full 10GbE switch technology for true professional AV/IT convergence. Zero frame latency, seamless switching and visually lossless reproduction of source signals up to 4K60Hz 4:4:4 without artifacts. Uncompressed data transmission up to 10Gbps bandwidth - Visually lossless compression at higher data rates.
This rugged version for Rental & Staging Applications comes with robust, professional D-type field connections, offering many sophisticated and innovative features for field applications.
Rugged Rental & Staging Design - For Harsh and Demanding Environments
The IPAV PRO series combines revolutionary 10GbE IP switching technology in a rugged chassis, custom made for rental and staging applications.
The PRO series provides complete on-site flexibility in a single device. Owning the IPAV PRO means always having the right tool for the job. From simple point-to-point extension over standard Cat.6A cable (Extender), to multi zone videowall and matrix switching over Neutrik or Fiberfox fiber cables - The PRO series expertly handles the task with ease.
The SDVoE™ certified BlueRiver™ chipset provides the platform that is necessary to enable true AV/IT convergence.
By combining input- and output-nodes (transmitter / receiver), the IPAV PRO series is able to mimic and improve any function of all common AV distribution products. Thus, the IPAV Pro product family is the only product range you will ever need for your AV distribution - As "Extender", "Splitter", "Switcher", "Matrix" and "Videowall Controller".
The number of input / output nodes is limited only by the number of ports available.
The PRO series comes with a full set of robust professional field connectors including etherCON Cat6A and powerCON® TRUE1.
To connect the IPAV transmitter and receiver, both are equipped with opticalCON DUO (multimode) connectors from Neutrik as standard, but can also be equipped with Fiberfox socket connectors (D-holes) for singlemode or multimode.
All of them are fitted to recessed connector panels for superior plug protection and connection. For additional durability and ease of part replacement, each individual panel mount connection is separated from the main PCBA. This modular port construction allows for simple and cost-effective field repair.
In a point-to-point configuration, there is no need for a switch. Distribute full bandwidth data up to 4K@60 4:4:4 resolution as well as 1G Ethernet, audio and control signals over IP - Surpass the limitations of other technologies.
With only one transmitter and a 10G Ethernet switch, any A/V signal can be flawlessly and instantly distributed to a near limitless number of receivers and screens, any number of times.
Use only one receiver (Rx), as well as a 10G Ethernet switch to distribute an unlimited number of sources to a single screen. The number of sources is limited only by the number of Ethernet switches used.
The combination of switching and splitting enables a completely scalable matrix system. Independently route video, audio, IR and control signals from any source to any endpoint. The IPAV PRO series allows for on-the-fly upgrading and a virtually unlimited number of I/O ports.
Create and manage video walls in setups up to 5x5 screens. The IPAV PRO product line features full bezel correction and instant seamless switching of full bandwidth source material as well as further innovative features for video wall management.
Key Features of the IPAV Pro Family
• Scalable AV distribution only limited by the number of 10GbE ports available
• Full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 bandwidth transmission incl. HDR
• Full HDCP version support
• Dual switchable inputs, HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2
• Designed for 24 / 7 / 365 applications
• Seamless switching and visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency
• Three adaptable video switching modes - Genlock, Fast Switch, Genlock Scaling
• Transmission via Category 6A, Multi-mode and Single-mode fiber
• Broadcast quality up and down scaling
• Up to 5x5 video wall processing with comprehensive software management incl. bezel correction
• Balanced audio embedding / de-embedding and PCM down mixing
• Independent switching of video, audio, 1G Ethernet, and control signals
The PRO series provides complete on-site flexibility in a single device. Owning the IPAV PRO means always having the right tool for the job. From simple point-to-point extension over standard Cat.6A cable, to multi zone videowall and matrix switching over Neutrik or Fiberfox fiber cables - The PRO series expertly handles the task with ease.
The IPAV PRO series combines revolutionary 10GbE IP switching technology with a toughened chassis custom made for rental and staging. Reliable distribution of uncompressed 4K in real time, with zero frame latency and pixel perfect image quality, in even the most demanding environments.
SDVoE™ - A Game Changing Industry Standard
SDVoE™ technology provides the platform that is necessary to enable true AV/IT convergence. With the advent of comparatively inexpensive 10GbE switching, cost effective I/O with superior quality, scalability and reliability, AV can finally share the same tried and tested infrastructure without compromise. The IPAV PRO series takes this revolutionary AV-over-IP technology, wraps it in a hardened shell and equips it with professional grade features for unique rental and staging applications.
BlueRiver™ - the Brains Behind the Brawn
The SDVoE™ certified chipset by Semtech uses ubiquitous, IP-based network architecture for pixel transmission rather than bespoke proprietary technology often used in traditional matrix routers. BlueRiver™ chipsets can extend and independently switch video, audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and other control signals with zero latency using standard CAT and MM/SM fiber.
BlueRiver™ AV over IP chipsets are the world's only chipsets able to transport uncompressed, zero latency UltraHD/4K HDR over standard Ethernet and are the foundation for Software Defined Video Over Ethernet (SDVoE™) technology. Using a synchronous, packet-based architecture for pixel transmission, BlueRiver™ can extend and independently switch video, audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and other control signals through off-the-shelf Ethernet switches. Combined with the BlueRiver™ Application Programming Interface (APl), the chipsets provide a hardware/software platform for SDVoE™ products, supporting applications such as matrix switching, control signal distribution and video processing.
Performance and Capabilities
• End-to-end latency under 100 microseconds (less than 1/100 of a frame)
• Video is uncompressed, except for 4K/60 8-bit 4:4:4 and 10-bit 4:2:2
• Compression is ultra-lightweight, 1.41:1 ratio and 100% artifact-free
• HDMI 2.0, supporting all resolutions up to 594 MHz
• 4K / 60 Hz / RGB and 4:4:4 8-bit
• 4K / 60 Hz /4:2:2 10-bit for broadcast and medical applications
• 4K / 60 Hz /4:2:0 10-bit and 12-bit HDR
• I2S stereo I/O and I2S multi-channel I/O supporting all formats in HDMI 2.0, including: multi-channel PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio Transmission Distance
• Up to 100 meters with standard Category 6a and above
• Up to 300/550 meters with Multi-mode OM3/OM4 fiber
• Up to 30 km with Single-mode fiber (MM STP+ fitted as standard)
BlueRiver™ AV Processor
• Broadcast-quality upscaling and downscaling
• Color space, chroma sub-sampling, and frame-rate conversion
• Videowall with synchronized outputs and bezel correction
• Multichannel PCM down-mixing
• Independent routing of audio, RS232 and Gigabit Ethernet
The unique BlueRiver™ platform enables complete system control from one PC running the management software, compatible with Windows 7 (or later).
The controlling PC can be connected either to the 10GBaseT network switch or the Gigabit port of the IPAV PRO transmitter or receiver to control the whole infrastructure.
The control software offers a graphical overview over all the connected source and display devices including their respective stream information like resolution, refresh rate as well as the exact transmitter and receiver settings.
Key Software Features:
• Auto device discovery enables Plug&Play capability, no manual setup needed
• Password protected login screen for safe device management
• Status monitoring incl. IP address, port, connection status, video mode, etc.
• Audio distribution and downmix: Any Rx can either output the (max. 8ch) original audio stream embedded in the output signal or a 2ch stereo downmix on the analogue port
• Group several devices for easy zone management
• Backup & Restore settings
• RS232 control of any connected 3rd party device via console command line input
• Remote firmware updates
• "System Log" view for troubleshooting purposes
User Configurable Video Modes
• Simulates a cable connection
• Display output on Rx is 1:1 synchronized with source input on Tx
• Uncompressed: Less than 30µs latency / Compressed: Max. 120µs latency
Fast Switch Mode
• Faster input source switch, seamless to the human eye
• Max. 2 frames latency, not genlocked to the input signal from transmitter
• The display connected to the Rx is synced to a video raster that sends a constant signal, so when a source switch occurs there will be no black screen or image stutter
• Output and frame rate from the receiver is scaled to the connected display device
Genlock Scaler Mode
• Combines the benefits of "Genlock" and "Fast Switching" modes
• Low latency and source locking from Genlock Mode
• Output resolution scaling (without frame rate conversion) from Fast Switch Mode
• Video raster does not rely on the frame buffer, but is genlocked to the source
• This combination results in a minimal latency output with a different resolution than the source material
• Single source can be stretched across multiple displays
• Output on every Rx is scaled to the native resolution of the connected display
• Visual, graphically enhanced bezel correction, directly in the software UI
|Unlimitedly scalable and independent 10G AV distribution via (Cat.6A or Fiber) – Functionality as extender, switcher, splitter, matrix and video wall controller for full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 + HDR - 2x HDMI 2.0 and 1x DP 1.2 Inputs|
|Rugged CNC-milled aluminium housing for the toughest, most unforgiving environments with automotive standard scratch resistant outer coating as well as comprehensive port labelling, enhanced moisture and dust ingress rating, fanless heat management, obliq|
|Device management and switching via software (add. control box still integrateble) - Auto device discovery, Auto-Stream-Start - Integration, Extraction and PCM-Down-Mixing of balanced audio|
|Daisy-chainable power supply (IN & OUT) with powerCON TRUE1 connectors - Recessed D-type Neutrik and Fiberfox connector panels as well as separation of panel mount connections from the PCBA|
|Up and down scaling on the receiver side, seamless switching, visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency - Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch and Genlock Scaling Mode - IP-Software for videowalls up to 5x5|
|Product 1. Net Weight in Kg||2,73|
|Product 1. Gross Weight in Kg||2,95|
|Product 1. Length in cm||29|
|Product 1. Width in cm||24|
|Product 1. Height in cm||4,5|
|Master Carton Length in cm||50|
|Master Carton Width in cm||59|
|Master Carton Height in cm||49|
|Europeans Customs Tariff Nr.||85176200000|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Master Packaging Unit (pcs)||1|
|Secondary Packaging Unit (pcs)||1|
|Input connector(s)||1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x Balanced Audio (Mini 5 pin XLR), 1x RS232 (RJ11), 1x etherCON (Cat.6A Neutrik D-Type)|
|Output connector(s)||1x opticalCON DUO (D-Type Neutrik), 1x etherCON (Cat.6A Neutrik D-Type)|
|Power connector(s)||powerCON® TRUE1 In / Out|
|Control connector(s)||RS232, 1G Ethernet|
|Connector material||Rugged D-Type / XLR-style|
|Maximum pixel clock / bandwidth||18Gbps Input / 10G Transmission|
|Standards||HDCP 1.4/2.2, HDR 10/12, Dolby Vision, CEC, EDID|
|Digital video formats||Max. 4K / UltraHD / 2160p @60Hz 4:4:4, 12-bit HDR|
|Digital audio formats||I2S stereo/multi-ch. | Multi-ch. PCM, Dolby/DTS-HD|
|Power supply||App. 15W|
|Power consumption||240/110VAC In / Out|
|Operating temperature||-40 - 85°C|
|Storage temperature||-10 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0% - 90%|
|Dimensions||240 x 290 x 44mm|
|Supported standards||SDVoE, 10G SFP+ (OM3, OM4), 10G PHY (Copper), RS232, XFI, IEEE 802.3, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4/2.2, DisplayPort 1.2|
|Transmission modes||10G Single-Mode Fiber (30km), Multi-Mode Fiber (300m), 10G Copper via Cat.6A (100m)|
|Supported Colors||16/24 bit RGB/YUV, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, HDR up to 12-bit, Dolby Vision|
|Supported audio standards||I2S stereo I/O and I2S multi-channel I/O supporting all formats in HDMI 2.0 incl.: multi-channel PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Maximum resolution||4K / UltraHD / 2160p (4096x2160) @60Hz, 4:4:4 as well as HDR up to 12-bit|
|Further standards||Status LEDs: Power, HDMI, DP and Sync Status | Integrated up/down Scaler in Receiver Module | Latency: Genlock Mode <30μs / Compressed <120μs|
|Safety||CE, REACH, ROHS|
|Warranty||1 year (ext. opt.)|
|1x IPAV1100-TX Transmitter / Input-Node / Encoder in "Rugged" Aluminium Chassis|